[SEL] A topic for discussion.......How to promote a show. Rick Monk

Alan rustaholic777 at yahoo.com
Fri Jun 20 15:46:16 PDT 2008

Rick Monk, Are you out there lurking?????
Don't you want to come to Buckley and join my laundry display?

Has anyone else here actually seen Rick's laundry gag?
I have only heard about it.
That might be a great way to engage the publid with my laundry display.
I am just not sure if I can pull it off.

Alan