[SEL] Best Show on Tracks

Tom Smith tsmith at hal-pc.org
Wed Jun 18 10:38:55 PDT 2008

My wife and I are leaving from Houston, Texas pretty early as well. We
are driving but only part way (to the airport).

I expect to see a lot of people not only from the states but also a
lot of folks from Europe and south of the equator.

Hope to see you there,

Tom

I'm looking forward to seeing a lot of both Cats and engines. While
I'm there I might also get a sip or two of wine.