[SEL] A topic for discussion.......How to promote a show.Post script

Jerry Evans jerrye at databak.co.za
Tue Jun 17 12:15:50 PDT 2008

Hi All, By way of explanation.
	Do Not convert the currency mentioned below to your currency. Rather
convert it to the cost of a good 340ml dumpy bottle of beer.
	A good beer here (Castle Lager - the best in the world -Aww shuddup you
Aussies :-)) costs us about ZAR 4.00. - That means that Chevrolet's
sponsorship is worth roughly 30,000 good beers.
Cheers
Jerry

	b) Sponsorships:
	i)We (and the University) look for Sponsors and for the last few years our
main sponsor has been Chevrolet South Africa who give us a very generous
ZAR 120,000.00.