[SEL] Mirror Site for Oldengine.org - Oldengine.co.uk

Listerdiesel listerdiesel at gmail.com
Sun Jun 15 22:52:22 PDT 2008

During the next few months, we will be setting up a mirror site for
Member's websites hosted at Oldengine.org, on a server in the UK,
Oldengine.co.uk.

Most of the member's sites will be transferred, but not all. The
selection will be by interest and currency of the site material, and
will not include our own site as that already has a full mirror server
at stationary-engine.co.uk.

Looking at the member's websites recently, only about 25% of the sites
are currently being maintained/updated, and currency of information
will be one of the criteria for selection.

Anyone not wanting their site on the new server please let me know
off-list. Anyone with sites not selected can apply to have them
included, but they will have to be updated by the owner(s) first.

This will not affect the existing Oldengine.org website hosting in any
way, and is intended to provide better access in times of failure or
access problems as we had last weekend.

Peter
--
Peter A Forbes