[SEL] Engine Parts - The Gig on the Dig

Judge Tommy Turner lcjudge at scrtc.com
Fri Jun 13 04:37:01 PDT 2008

Peter,
    I'll probably have to send you tickets to travel by boat....... not
sure if we have any SEL members in the Springfield, MO area or have any
close enough to me that they would meet me at my place and me take them
to the site or not.  If not, I'm sure if I can find an interpreter that
speaks Spanish I can find all the "dig help" I need (for a little $$$
and a lot of fire water that is).

Tommy Turner