[SEL] Vertical Half breed video

Paul + Colleen Gray pcgray at zoominternet.net
Tue Jun 10 12:30:26 PDT 2008

Hi all-
Just wanted to post a link to this youtube vid of my vertical half
breed I made from a IHC sleeve and some pipe sections.
http://youtube.com/watch?v=VPTtiTCesQY
Running on a hot tube and featuring epicyclic valve gearing (has
anyone seen this in use on an engine before??).
I bought the steam frame 2 years ago at Coolspring from Maytag Mark.
Pix of the construction are on Harry's photo gallery site....
Still some issues with the governer spring and  detent latch springs
as well as a coolant sealing problem which are solve-able.
Getting it running for the first time really put some starch in my
jeans.
Enjoy-

Paul