[SEL] Moffat Virtue Stationary engine

Kerry ozengine at optusnet.com.au
Wed Jun 4 19:35:53 PDT 2008

G,Day Steve
Try Rally Badges for a manual
http://www.rallybadges.com.au
search on Moffat Virtue to navigate to what is required or

http://www.rallybadges.com.au/advanced_search_result.php?keywords=moffat+Virtue&x=2&y=5

It probably had a Lucas N1 Q but most companies bought in batches in
whatever they could get, also note MV sold several types of engines not sure
if "2.5 hp" is limited to what most call the brick see
http://www.oldengine.org/members/kmorris/Photos/Moffat.JPG

I don't know of a dating list, what is the engine number ?

Hope it helps

Kerry Morris

Lithgow NSW Oz