[SEL] Engine ID needed.

fero_ah at city-net.com fero_ah at city-net.com
Wed Jun 4 14:39:28 PDT 2008

Hi Steve,

Whatever you do DON'T bring that new glass (and especially the contents) to
Coolspring cos I ain't gonna be there!!  Can you bring it to Baraboo or
Portland instead?

See ya,  Arnie

PS - Maybe I was too hasty in agreeing with that scalliwag brother of yours.  It
sounds like you are the GOOD Cloistered Oyster.  I don't recall MIKE ever
bringing me good things to drink.  8-))