[SEL] Engine ID needed.

Steve Barr stevebarr at ameritech.net
Wed Jun 4 09:16:16 PDT 2008

Arnie

Are you sure it is only three times a week????  I thought it was 3 times
an hour....Or did that small glass change the workout schedule ???

Looking forward to seeing you all in PA on June 19...Looks like I will be
at CPM on Thursday and Friday.

Steve
--- fero_ah at city-net.com wrote:

Hi Mike,

...SNIP...  In preperation for the upcoming SIAM show, I've been working
out with the weights three times a week.

See ya,  Arnie

Quoting Mike Royster <mr at carolina.rr.com>:

Steve is so right about the issues on that engine that keep it going.  I
am sure he will be wanting to pay for my rotator cuff surgery for the
countless hours I spent pulling that McVickers through, while Steve
"tuned" it !!!!