[SEL] Engine ID needed.

Elden DuRand edurand at mchsi.com
Mon Jun 2 13:43:14 PDT 2008

Kurt:

That is an odd duck of an engine.  I assume it is 4-cycle but if it's only got ported exhaust, how does that work?

If the exhaust(?) cam turns at crankshaft speed, how can it be a 4-cycle?  I didn't see anything like a 2-to-1 gizmo on the pushrod.

How does the governor work?  Is it hit and miss or volume governed?

Lotsa questions!  Great oddball engine.  I hope it's in your shed.  If you want to get rid of it, I'll give you scrap price for it if you'll help load it into my trailer.  Nyuk, nyuk!

Take care - Elden

arlAnderson/Thumbnails.html>