[SEL] Engine ID needed.

Judge Tommy Turner lcjudge at scrtc.com
Mon Jun 2 10:28:23 PDT 2008

Yeah Curt, sure looks like it to me.  The skip mechanism works similar
to that on a McVicker or St. Marys engine.  When it hits, pressure
throws the small plunger on the side out and causes the skip mechanism
to engage.  At least, I think that's how it worked!  Neat old piece of
iron.  Give us some history as it looks like its still belted up to a saw.

Tommy Turner
Magnolia, KY