[SEL] Need B&D ValveMaster manual

Peter Lowe plowe at exemail.com.au
Thu Jul 31 03:02:10 PDT 2008

Hi Glen
Lucky you, they are a nice machine, I have the Black and Decker VALVEMASTER
and Vibro-Centric Driving Tool as well as stones.
I am missing the 5/16" valve guide for doing the seats if anyone has a spare
they would like to sell.
You can see mine here, the gold was original, I just re-painted it.
http://www.oldengine.org/members/plowe/wshop/myshop.htm

Regards
Peter Lowe
R&V Engine Registrar