[SEL] Need B&D ValveMaster manual

Glen Harris astfgl at iamnota.org
Thu Jul 31 02:34:43 PDT 2008

I've been lucky(?) enough to buy an old Black and Decker VALVEMASTER
valve grinding setup. As well as the benchtop machine, there's the
original wooden cabinet with the Vibro-Centric Driving Tool, stone
re-facer and drawers for stones, guides and widgets.

The only paper in the box is a damaged two-page manual for the stone
dresser, so I'm looking for a manual for the rest of the gear. PDF or
scanned images would be best, but I'd be happy to reimburse postage
costs, too.

Here's a few pics of the machine and accessories:

http://www.iamnota.org/IMG_7551s.JPG
http://www.iamnota.org/IMG_7542s.JPG
http://www.iamnota.org/IMG_7543s.JPG
http://www.iamnota.org/IMG_7545s.JPG