[SEL] Now that I know the list is working..

Luke Tonneberger flywheelin at hotmail.com
Wed Jul 30 08:45:35 PDT 2008

Welcome back Jay!Luke TonnebergerRockford, MichiganUSA> Date: Tue, 29 Jul 2008 14:09:42 -0700> From: fanmanj4 at yahoo.com> To: sel at lists.stationary-engine.com> Subject: [SEL] Now that I know the list is working..> > Ok, now that i know It's working, I was a member here several years back. A few of my friends were too, dont know if they're still on the list, Dick Gibbens, JB Castagnos, > I'm from Thibodaux, Louisiana, at the present time, I own one truly antique engine, my 1921 Stover KA 11/2hp. I am also a volunteer Mechanic (when i have the time, lol) at The Laurel Valley Village museum, which has a pretty decent collection of tractors and engines. I'm currently trying to revive a 1929 (i believe) John Deere Model GP there. > Well, that's a short introuduction of myself. > >