[SEL] Now that I know the list is working..

Jay Bernard fanmanj4 at yahoo.com
Tue Jul 29 14:09:42 PDT 2008

Ok, now that i know It's working, I was a member here several years back. A few of my friends were too, dont know if they're still on the list, Dick Gibbens, JB Castagnos,
I'm from Thibodaux, Louisiana, at the present time, I own one truly antique engine, my 1921 Stover KA 11/2hp. I am also a volunteer Mechanic (when i have the time, lol) at The Laurel Valley Village museum, which has a pretty decent collection of tractors and engines. I'm currently trying to revive a 1929 (i believe) John Deere Model GP there.
Well, that's a short introuduction of myself.