[SEL] Portland - Gilson Johnny on the Spot Mufflers

Mark Shulaw frappi at wcoil.com
Mon Jul 28 21:03:45 PDT 2008

Bob Bolhuis <bolhuis at amtelecom.net>
Email him quick tonight  or Bob will be at Findlay tomorrow thru
Sunday.  You can try calling his US cell phone this week at 419.705.1777

                         TTYL,   Mark

At 06:22 PM 7/28/08, you wrote:
>Craig,
>
>If anyone knows, I'd say it would be Bob Bolthaus (sp?).  I don't seem to have
>his email addy.  Maytag Mark would have Bob's email for sure.
>
>Arnie
>
>Quoting craig morrison <benzengines at tiscali.co.uk>:
>
> > Does anyone know if there is somebody reproducing mufflers for Gilson
> > Johnny on the spot and if so who and do they attend Portland.

Mark & Christine Shulaw
454 Co. Rd. 33
Bluffton, OH. 45817  USA            Email: Frappi at wcoil.com

Your one stop on line source for Maytag Multi-Motor parts.
Parts lists available on request.

Weekdays & Saturday 10 AM to 9 PM Eastern Time 419.358.5206
No Sunday calls if possible.
I am not an employee or licensed dealer for Maytag Corp. Nor do I represent
them in any way shape or form. I am only a Collector, Preservationist and
hobby dealer of Maytag manufactured items of old.   Mark