[SEL] Ebay plagiarised listing description.

Mark Shulaw frappi at wcoil.com
Mon Jul 28 12:53:29 PDT 2008

Yah he did credit the club, I did not see that at first. I missed that part
at the very end crediting the club web site for that. I guess I was more
suprised at first to see the text I had a hand at writing in someones ebay
listing even if they do not really apply to what he has for sale.       Mark

At 11:55 PM 7/27/08, you wrote:
>That's cool, he has made mention of the Maytag collector's web site. Nothing
>illegal as far as I can see.
>I also do that for Ebay adverts.
>
>Peter, Oz
>
> > Check out the fellow that copied his description DIRECTLY From the pages
> > of
> > the Maytag Collectors Club web site. Didn't change a single letter. Item #
> > 220261157286
> >
> > Mark
> >

> > Mark & Christine Shulaw
> > Bluffton, Ohio
> > Email: Frappi at wcoil.com
> > Home #419.358.5206

Mark & Christine Shulaw
454 Co. Rd. 33
Bluffton, OH. 45817  USA            Email: Frappi at wcoil.com

Your one stop on line source for Maytag Multi-Motor parts.
Parts lists available on request.

Weekdays & Saturday 10 AM to 9 PM Eastern Time 419.358.5206
No Sunday calls if possible.
I am not an employee or licensed dealer for Maytag Corp. Nor do I represent
them in any way shape or form. I am only a Collector, Preservationist and
hobby dealer of Maytag manufactured items of old.   Mark