[SEL] 1st Annual Tractor Ride at Portland

fero_ah at city-net.com fero_ah at city-net.com
Wed Jul 23 15:15:10 PDT 2008

Curt, What an EXCELLENT idea!!

You probably recall that Dave has had particular success with this ploy while
menfolk were out scouting for "good deals."
http://www.oldengine.org/members/dolly/portland03/sel/davesharem2.jpg

Of course, as you mention below, the success of this plan depends on the gals
NOT being good "axel traction" as you put it.  Dave solved this problem by
applying his "calibrated axe handle" as follows.
http://www.oldengine.org/members/dolly/portland03/sel/axhandle1.jpg
http://www.oldengine.org/members/dolly/portland03/sel/axhandle2.jpg
http://www.oldengine.org/members/dolly/portland03/sel/axhandle3.jpg
http://www.oldengine.org/members/dolly/portland03/sel/axhandle4.jpg

I think you'll agree that the "results" were universally EXCELLENT!
Oh, wait, YOU weren't there.  You had (foolishly) abandoned your wife and left
her to our care.  Trust me Curt, we took very good care of her.  8->>

Come on Portland!!

BTW, are you planning on joining us at the Portland-Tuneup?  AKA, Findlay Ohio?
If you've never been, it is truly one of the very best shows on the calendar.

See ya,  Arnie

Quoting curt at rustyiron.com: