[SEL] 8N Fords

Chuck Balyeat kerogas at sbcglobal.net
Wed Jul 23 13:05:04 PDT 2008

 I appreciate all the input on the wee Fords . And as far as pulling a 1000
lbs behind a 20 HP tractor ,
 dont forget who pulled a Reid from Ga behind a 4.3 chevy with no trailer
brakes .

I asked about the Fords as they are lying around EVERYWHERE like shotgun
hulls , but if they are too light
what would be a good choice in a vintage tractor to do that work ?
Considering high production numbers , weight ,
available parts , and ultimately purchase price .  John Deere A and B 's
maybe ?  Having to hand start it is actually a plus .

Chuck