[SEL] 1st Annual Tractor Ride at Portland

Best, George George_Best at adp.com
Tue Jul 22 10:54:20 PDT 2008

Actually, having a tractor drive as part of a show sounds like a good
idea.  I know some clubs in the west have tractor tours, but they are
separate from any shows the club has.

A 40-50 mile route is a bit long for something as part of a show.  I'd
think any tour as part of a show shouldn't be more than a couple hours
at the most.  A 50 mile route would have them away from the show grounds
most of the day.

George