[SEL] R&V primer cup wanted.

Peter Lowe plowe at exemail.com.au
Mon Jul 21 22:13:45 PDT 2008

Hi all
I am after a fuel primer cup for my vertical 2hp R&V. I would prefer one that has an extension built in of about 1 - 2 inches, but no essential.
A wine glass type top cup, machined round tap handle.
http://www.oldengine.org/members/plowe/rv-engines/images/verticals/primer-cup_marked%20(Medium).jpg]

Essex Brass have one here;
http://www.essexbrass.com/shutc.htm
MS503 #503 Priming Cup $13.23
MS507 #507 Priming Cup $13.52

Rustic Spares (Oz), Starbolt and Hit & Miss (USA) do not have photos, how the hell can you buy if you can't see what you want !!!
Their web sites are not work having online.
Rally Badges in Melbourne want $89.95 but I think Greg is confusing it with an oiler ???

I am at the mercy of you engine gurus, please help.

Regards
Peter Lowe
R&V Engine Registrar
Australia