[SEL] Need a Quincy 310 Air Compressor Manual/Parts List

Mark Shulaw frappi at wcoil.com
Sun Jul 20 11:59:17 PDT 2008

You should be able to at least get an idea on identify the parts using the
210 manual. Where do the parts go that he needs? Get me some pics? showing
the empty spots where the parts go.
External check valve?
Is the pump oil pressure or splash lube?   Does it have an oil pressure
gauge on it?   Mark

At 12:31 PM 7/20/08, you wrote:
>Mark,
>Thanks for the offer.
>The problem with the Quincy 310 (my friend has) is there are some  parts
>missing.  It also has an external check valve installed.  Without a
>manual, it is
>hard to determine what the configuration  should be.  I have found listings
>for parts by part number but, I have no  idea where they go.
>I have the manual for the Quincy 210.  However, I don't know  if there is
>parts correlation between the 310 and 210.
>
>Francis Maciel
>
>In a message dated 7/20/2008 1:01:51 A.M. Pacific Daylight Time,
>frappi at wcoil.com writes:
>
>I can  get you anything for a
>Quincy! As well as most other brands, Either OEM or
>aftermarket.

Mark & Christine Shulaw
454 Co. Rd. 33
Bluffton, OH. 45817  USA            Email: Frappi at wcoil.com

Your one stop on line source for Maytag Multi-Motor parts.
Parts lists available on request.

Weekdays & Saturday 10 AM to 9 PM Eastern Time 419.358.5206
No Sunday calls if possible.
I am not an employee or licensed dealer for Maytag Corp. Nor do I represent
them in any way shape or form. I am only a Collector, Preservationist and
hobby dealer of Maytag manufactured items of old.   Mark