[SEL] Need a Quincy 310 Air Compressor Manual/Parts List

Mark Shulaw frappi at wcoil.com
Sun Jul 20 00:54:17 PDT 2008

Quincy is not a real great company in dealing with the second owners, But
they are arguably the Cadillac of Compressors. Air Comps Don't come much
better then a Quincy!! What parts you need? I can get you anything for a
Quincy! As well as most other brands, Either OEM or
aftermarket.            Maytag Mark

At 05:11 PM 7/19/08, you wrote:
>Hi List,
>A friend has just acquired a Quincy 310 air compressor.  It  needs work and
>it also has some missing parts.  However, he doesn't  have a service
>manual nor
>a parts list for the air compressor.
>Is there an  site where I can down load a manual/parts list for this Quincy
>310 air  compressor?  If not, where can he obtain one?
>
>Thanks,
>
>Francis Maciel
>Santa Maria, CA  93454
>

>**************Get fantasy football with free live scoring. Sign up for
>FanHouse Fantasy Football today.
>(http://www.fanhouse.com/fantasyaffair?ncid=aolspr00050000000020)

Mark & Christine Shulaw
454 Co. Rd. 33
Bluffton, OH. 45817  USA            Email: Frappi at wcoil.com

Your one stop on line source for Maytag Multi-Motor parts.
Parts lists available on request.

Weekdays & Saturday 10 AM to 9 PM Eastern Time 419.358.5206
No Sunday calls if possible.
I am not an employee or licensed dealer for Maytag Corp. Nor do I represent
them in any way shape or form. I am only a Collector, Preservationist and
hobby dealer of Maytag manufactured items of old.   Mark