[SEL] Pacific pumper

rdhaskell at juno.com rdhaskell at juno.com
Thu Jul 17 21:47:27 PDT 2008

Hi all.  I know in the past there have been several requests for
information on Pacific Pumpers.  Two and four cylinder two stroke engines
that look like Johnson or Evinrude outboard engines coupled to fire
pumps.  I have come across a Pacific Marine Supply Company catalog,
probably from the late '20s.  It has eight pages of pictures,
descriptions, and specifications for the different models.  I would like
to make it available on the web.  Surely something this old should be
able to be made available?  What would be the best way?
If this works out I  also have more of the same kind of information on
other marine engines of the period.
All suggestions welcomed.

Ron Haskell
rdhaskell at juno.com