[SEL] Check out WMSTR - Rollag

Peter Lowe plowe at exemail.com.au
Mon Jul 14 19:32:28 PDT 2008

Hi All
Does anyone know about this, are Rollag featuring R&V engines this year, who can I talk to about this please
The web site needs to be updated if the above is true
 I was sent this email below from a guy in California.

Regards
Peter Lowe
R&V Register
http://www.oldengine.org/members/plowe/rv-engines/rvpage.htm
http://www.oldengine.org/members/plowe/rv-engines/rv-register.htm

Hi Peter,

We get a magazine called Green Magazine that is for John Deere enthusiasts and we saw an add in it for the Western Minnesota Steam Threshers Reunion...The add stated that they will be featuring R&V hit and miss engines. Just thought you would like to know. Click on link below for more info.

Click here: WMSTR