[SEL] white metal for bearings (Babbitt)

Judge Tommy Turner lcjudge at scrtc.com
Wed Jul 9 04:29:42 PDT 2008

Al,
    I made a change in my email settings and one was an error.  There
shouldn't be an "e" at the end of my name.  That was a slip of the key
on the computer.  The capital "L" I've done as a lot of people thing its
a "one" and not an "L".  My laptop crashed and I lost all my settings.
As a result, I've had to re-enter a lot of info to get it going again.
If my other computer is used it may still have the small "L" in the name.

Tommy Turner
Magnolia, KY