[SEL] wasted video camera

Listerdiesel listerdiesel at gmail.com
Tue Jul 8 11:38:45 PDT 2008

On 08/07/2008, Alan <rustaholic777 at yahoo.com> wrote:
> During the next couple years I need to get a video camera that will take a
> nice ten minute or less video and upload it onto youtube.
> There is something very exciting in the works at The Buckley Old Engine
> Show.
>
> Alan in Michigan

We've had mixed results from Youtube, but folks say that they are
better at hosting videos nowadays than they were.

If you're going to buy one, make sure it isn't a tape machine, only
get either one of the DVD models or the all 'solid-state memory'
types. I've got an 8gb CF card on my desk, that's enough for a whole
lot of stills or videos, and the 'new' camera has CF AND Memory Stick
slots and will take a microdrive in the CF slot.

Peter
--
Peter A Forbes
Email: listerdiesel at gmail.com