[SEL] SEL Digest, Vol 52, Issue 5

Bruce Younger sluggo54 at hotmail.com
Sun Jul 6 09:00:12 PDT 2008

"Thanks for the greeting! I got out the 1897 Jack of All Trades and ran it for the first time in three years plus I'm gonna have the mighty Hoyt Clagwell in a local subdivision parade later today. Yeeeeeee Hawwwwww!............ BLAM, Poppety-Pop, Kerpow, KABLOOIE! (or sounds to that effect)"

Elden - tape at eleven? Bruce Younger 05G HHC 313 RR Bn 3/67-4/68 Madison, SDsluggo54 at hotmail.com "There is no hunting like the hunting of a man and those that have hunted armed men long enough and liked it, never care for anything else thereafter." E. Hemingway