[SEL] Hauling needed Minnesota to Iowa or Ohio

Ed Herreid bigtime64 at hotmail.com
Wed Jul 2 13:06:50 PDT 2008

I will be travelling to Nevada Iowa (near Des Moines) and back home the week of July 14 if I can help let me know.  I will have room in the truck and can store if needed.

Ed Herreid
Trevor WI  53179> Date: Wed, 2 Jul 2008 11:53:16 -0400> To: sel at lists.stationary-engine.com> From: frappi at wcoil.com> Subject: [SEL] Hauling needed Minnesota to Iowa or Ohio> > Hauling needed Minnesota to Iowa or Ohio> > Hi All , I just bought a Maytag aluminum tub washer in Bloomington > Minnesota a suburb of Minneapolis. I need to arrange transport for it to > Ohio or points east. It could also go south to Iowa or South east to > Wisconsin or Illinois, I know people there who I could ask to store or > might be able to complete transport further east. It is not a restored > machine so theres no concern of damaging a paint finish. Just protect from > breakage as would normally be done.> > Thank You, Mark> > > > Mark & Christine Shulaw> Bluffton, Ohio> Email: Frappi at wcoil.com> Home #419.358.5206> > > > _______________________________________________> SEL mailing list> SEL at lists.stationary-engine.com> http://www.stationary-engine.com/mailman/listinfo/sel