[SEL] Anyone using Skype

Frank DeWitt Frank at lbpinc.com
Thu Jan 31 20:28:31 PST 2008

I don't need to have my PC's powered-up for FWD to be
functional, only the modem/router. And I can be anywhere
around the place with my portable phone on my belt, to be
called/call. This should also be possible with Skype. If not,
it's a scam. :-P

A quick search turned up dozens of phones that work with Skype and at
least one that works with Skype and your land line.

<http://us.accessories.skype.com/DRHM/servlet/ControllerServlet?Action=DisplayProductSearchResultsPage&SiteID=skype&CallingPageID=HomePage&keywords=skype+phone+voip+netgear+belkin+mini+philips+smc+linksys&cm_mmc=google/latsearch-_-NA-US|EN-_-HW-_-campaign=NA-US|EN:HW|adgroup=skype+phones/B|keyword=skype%20phones|matchtype=Broad|creative=1035656186>

and

http://www.engadget.com/2006/01/03/panasonics-cordless-landline-with-skype/

Or just search for Skype cordless phone.

Frank