[SEL] Unfinished projects

Kelley Garcia kgarcia at rustyiron.com
Wed Jan 30 18:42:06 PST 2008

Arnie,
you DO realize, that poking me with a stick will have a very negative
'impact', come Portland time!  Kapish, roomy?

hi Curt and all,
there will always be unfinished projects!  well, until I can pull the
pin at work anyway....
my list has 2 big ones.

I have a '65 mustang that I have partially restored.  This car was my
mom's first new car and my first car when I was 16 and got my
license.  After playing with a car as a teenager is likely to do
(headers, raised rear suspension to make room for the big L50 tires,
rims, paint, etc), I thought it time to put it back to stock.

the other project is a 5hp Ottawa drag saw [with saw].  it's stripped
down and ready for me to start putting it back together again.

what keeps me away from these projects?  long hours at work, home
maintenance, repairs or upgrades, and then Rob bringing home fresh
projects  :-)

But there is no doubt, I will get to them!

Kelley Garcia
La habra Kalifornia