[SEL] A simple test

Rupert rwenig2 at xplornet.com
Wed Jan 30 15:09:33 PST 2008

Hello Russel,
	That's no problem if you had a typing teacher like I had. I was taught
on the old mechanical typewriters to look at the work or the dictation
sheet I was copying. It's tough to do if your used to looking at the
keyboard.

	You mention "shed" below. Do you call a shop a shed in AU too or is
that a New Zealand term for a shop?
	Speaking of sheds, I just renewed my subscription the The Shed
Magazine. Wish shipping wasn't so high but I like the magazine.

Rupert