[SEL] Unfinished projects

brent brent.tamatea at clear.net.nz
Wed Jan 30 10:47:16 PST 2008

That sounds like a great idea Tom its a great hobby and good way to meet
with people with a common interest.At least your son is keen on the buick
and would be great to keep in the family i know what you mean about a
shortage of time.It is abit of a juggle at times with family and
hobbies..All the best with the buick would look great at vintage machinery
shows.Its  amazing how much you can get done on something even if it is only
half an hour each day..brentnz