[SEL] OT Ebay changes

Frank DeWitt Frank at lbpinc.com
Wed Jan 30 07:43:28 PST 2008

 > This is what caught my eye
 >
 > Buyers will only be able to receive positive Feedback.
 >
 > Feedback more than 12-months old won't count towards your Feedback
 > percentage.
 >
 > Frank

Now Frank, You know that your mother always told you "If you can't
say anything nice about another person, don't say anything at all!"
         Dave
It looks like an attempt to allow buyers to leave honest feedback
with out worry that they will have there own rating messed up.  I
wonder what the unintended consequences will be?

At least I will get rid of the negative from the guy who was upset
because the 12 year old car I sold him needed brakes after he drove
it across two states and back and forth to work for a month.

Frank