[SEL] OT Ebay changes

Frank DeWitt Frank at lbpinc.com
Wed Jan 30 06:07:03 PST 2008

Feedback Changes
The eBay Feedback system was designed to provide a simple, honest,
accurate record of member experiences. Focusing on customer service
includes doing everything we can to grow customer confidence in our sellers.
Buyers will only be able to receive positive Feedback.
Positive repeat customer Feedback will count (up to 1 Feedback from
the same buyer per week.)
Feedback more than 12-months old won't count towards your Feedback percentage.
When a buyer doesn't respond to the Unpaid Item (UPI) process the
negative or neutral Feedback they have left for that transaction will
be removed.
When a member is suspended, all their negative and neutral Feedback
will be removed.
Buyers must wait 3 days before leaving negative or neutral Feedback
for sellers with an established track record, to encourage communication.
All Feedback must be left within 60 days (compared to 90 days today)
of listing end to encourage timely Feedback and discourage abuse.
Buyers will be held more accountable when sellers report an unpaid
item or commit other policy violations.
http://pages.ebay.com/sell/update08/rewards/index.html?ov=004KO

$0.01-$25.00            was 10.00% of the closing value         will
be12.00% of the closing value
See
http://pages.ebay.com/sell/update08/basic/index.html?ov=004KO  for other fees