[SEL] spam: Re: Unfinished projects

brent brent.tamatea at clear.net.nz
Mon Jan 28 22:38:57 PST 2008

Good one Tommy i know exactly what you mean i am exactly the same the good
thing is you will not get depressed wondering what you can do when you
retire as many guys have only work as there main interest.how sads that.

I am interested in restoration of anything old so have a range of things
that i pick up that i want to restore i feel
its a pity to lose these pieces of history even though others think they are
junk.

Tommy as long as you have an interest in what you do and enjoy your hobby i
would say that is a good recipe for a long contented life...brent