[SEL] Unfinished projects

John Hall jthall at worldnet.att.net
Mon Jan 28 18:36:06 PST 2008

 I've got a small 2-man saw in the shop  thats been there for a couple years
but hasn't seen a wrench in close to a year. It was quite an undertaking to
get it running but now that it does I really need to make a few parts and
finish it up. Of course I started working on it 8-9 years ago.

 Does cleaning/organizing the shop itself count? I bought a label maker back
in Dec. but have yet to get motivated to tackle making new labels for the
bolt bin--or anything else for that matter.

John Hall