[SEL] Austral lamp

Richard Strobel Richard_Strobel7 at msn.com
Thu Jan 24 02:53:29 PST 2008

Thanks Peter..that be the one.  Kingston Trio is all I found.  Al, I like
yours also.

Re: the sucker washer, on my blowtorches, I do exactly what Jerry stated.
This is another place a hole punch comes in handy.  I try not to use motor
oils on the leather and either go with Neatsfoot or vegetable oil.  As the
guy on the radio says; "Grab yer tools, you can do this stuff." :-)

Regards,
Rickinthefrozennorth