[SEL] Austral lamp

Richard Strobel Richard_Strobel7 at msn.com
Wed Jan 23 04:15:21 PST 2008

> OK I'll bite.
>
> What is the difference between a "bucket" and a "cup" in this
> instance?
>
> And what would these be called?
>
> > http://i263.photobucket.com/albums/ii129/picjug/bucket_cup.jpg

Years ago we called'em "Sucker Washers."  I wouldn't doubt that Arnie
called'em SUCKer, Squeeze washers as it makes more sense.<vbg>

  There was a song many years ago about Desert Pete who kept a bottle of
water next to a pump out in the Desert.

  "Wash yer hands, cool yer feet, but leave the bottle full for others,
thank ya kindly Desert Pete.  That's all I remember from it, and of course
had to do with priming.

  I wouldn't doubt that the list couldn't find that old song.

  Hoping your day is warmer than mine!!

  RickinMt.