[SEL] My Homepage

John Widener johnwidener at sbcglobal.net
Tue Jan 22 10:08:03 PST 2008

Well, this email must have worked. It generated allot more new members than
I thought it would. So there must be some people other than yourself
interested in this other "Brain Child" Site.  And I will just keep my 5
cents so I don't have to deal with the ignoramus people who have nothing but
negative things to say. And to the people here on the SEL list that have
sent me the thank you emails, Your Welcome. To the negative ones, Have fun
in the future, with you negative attitudes, it wont get you too far in life.
And to the rest of the list that I have never met, I hope you go far in
life. I subscribed to this list because of a friend referred me to it. All I
see here is allot of people that just want to complain, and cry because the
list isn't going so well. Remember, its people like you that give a bad name
to this group. Don't bother emailing me or through the list. I have
unsubscribed and have my spam filter set. So, if your not in my address
book, then don't waste the time to even email me.