[SEL] My Homepage

Best, George George_Best at adp.com
Mon Jan 21 07:28:20 PST 2008

The sad part for me is that Spencer announced the new forums for
ATIS/SEL around Christmas time and there has been little to no support
for the new forums.  Some think the forums need was already being met by
other established forums.

Now... Someone else comes along and wants us to support their forums.

For all the work and effort Spencer has done for this group, I think it
is pretty poor way to thank Spencer by supporting another new forum
while ignoring the one Spencer provides.

I also thought it was a bit misleading to post it as a someone's
"homepage" then finding out it is really a group of discusion forums.

Just my 2 cents.

George