[SEL] scary... you can still buy asbestos./now govern"munt".

Edd Payne edsengns at optusnet.com.au
Wed Jan 16 17:06:46 PST 2008

A lot less bull shit than you are going on about.Normally I wouldn't bother
to  answer your stupidity but a good family friend of mine dyed a horrible
slow death from asbestos related disease.She spent her life caring for and
washing her husbands work clothes .He was a carpenter at James hardy
asbestos plant.He is OK so far but lives with the knowledge his life took
hers.So Dave try to talk about something you know about but that may be
impossible.
EDD PAYNE
PO Box 364 Gulgong N.S.W
Australia