[SEL] - OT -Dodge/Plymouth 6 Cylinder Reluctor & Pick-Up

Alan Bowen rustaholic777 at yahoo.com
Wed Jan 16 13:54:02 PST 2008

I replied.
Alan Bowen

FRM8198 at aol.com wrote: Hi List,
I have been cleaning up the garage and I found a Reluctor &  Pick-Up for '72
-'77 6 cylinder Chrysler electronic ignition system.   I have no idea how this
unit arrived in my junk.  It is still in the  original package.
I hate to throw this item in the recycle can.  If anyone has a  need for this
unit, let me know and send me a mailing address.  First reply  will get it
for no charge.

Francis  Maciel
514 E. Taft Street
Santa Maria, CA  93454