[SEL] Campbell pic's are up

Russell Gilbert russell at ncable.com.au
Wed Jan 16 03:18:40 PST 2008

There is a number of you guys watching the progress on my Campbell.
Well I've just got to placing the lastest progress pics up on
webshots if you are interested. Them who aint can please emselves :-)

The boar has/had some scale/rust up the front section which has
cleaned out pretty well. My hoan is a little to small for this boar
to really give it a good clean so need to wait on borrowing a bigger
one. I gave it a light clean with mine but have also had the angle
grinder (portable mill) with a wire brush attached up the boar also.
This has done a real good job but still needs hoaning to properly
tell what it's like. All bearings look good as do bear journal areas.
Has a couple of broken teeth to fix on the timming gears (Bugger!)
but other than that the gears look to have had very little ware on them.
cheers, Russell
Russell Gilbert
Sunny Sunraysia
russell at ncable.com.au