[SEL] OT Willys Overland project.

Elden DuRand edurand at mchsi.com
Tue Jan 15 07:54:29 PST 2008

Ed & Orrin:

Take a gander at this:

http://www.oldengine.org/members/durand/Otherstuff/chevy.html

If they're still in production, I'd heartily recommend the Perkins 4.154 (4 cylinder 154 cubic inches) engine for any vehicle about the weight of the 'ol Chevy.  Perkins also made an engine for reefers.  That one was the 4.108 (4-cylinder 108 cubic inches).  I met a guy who put one in a Valiant and he said it was a little underpowered.

Take care - Elden

2523&highlight=4bt*
http://4btswaps.com/forum/index.php