[SEL] scary... you can still buy asbestos... OFF TOPIC

Mark Shulaw frappi at wcoil.com
Mon Jan 14 13:23:02 PST 2008

I really want to come back and state I'm not out to down play the pain and
suffering thats been caused by Asbestos exposure, I know its affects from
first hand observation, and its not a pretty thing. My ex, "Karen"  lost
her father from complications attributed to asbestosis. I'm just saying
there are many things that can kill us in even greater numbers then
asbestos. And most are in common use because we learn how to minimize the
risk to some degree by proper controlled manufacture and use.
As for the water thing there were well over 3400 deaths in the US in 2000
from drowning. and there were that many or more hospitalized with serious
life long complications due to extended submersion.
  Let alone the fact that you CAN drink too much water. Its called Water
Intoxication. This is a problem mostly seen in infants and atheletes.
                         TTYL,   Mark

At 03:31 PM 1/14/08, you wrote:
>The 96% water in beer has caused me a heap of trouble on numerous
>occasions. Nearly got me kicked out of student housing at Clemson one time!
>Gotta watch that water. :-)
>Curt
>
>Mark Shulaw wrote:
> > Even water can harm you.    Mark
> >
> > At 12:52 PM 1/14/08, you wrote:
> >
> >> You mean like water?

Mark & Christine Shulaw
454 Co. Rd. 33
Bluffton, OH. 45817  USA            Email: Frappi at wcoil.com

Your one stop on line source for Maytag Multi-Motor parts.
Parts lists available on request.

Weekdays & Saturday 10 AM to 9 PM Eastern Time 419.358.5206
No Sunday calls if possible.
I am not an employee or licensed dealer for Maytag Corp. Nor do I represent
them in any way shape or form. I am only a Collector, Preservationist and
hobby dealer of Maytag manufactured items of old.   Mark