[SEL] scary... you can still buy asbestos...

MaytagTwin at aol.com MaytagTwin at aol.com
Mon Jan 14 08:18:54 PST 2008

Hi Mark,
I would be surprised if a large number of our group do not have asbestos on
hand.  I know I keep some in sheet form which I can use for a gasket or heat
insulation.  I do store it in a sealed bag and don't use it where it might be
shattered and blown about by an air cooled engine although those precautions
aren't really necessary, as after I soak it in mercury it doesn't blow around all
that much.
Ron

 if needed.

In a message dated 1/14/2008 10:14:52 AM Eastern Standard Time,