[SEL] A Sad, Sad Day - another engineman gone!

ArthurDeana Southwell asouth42 at embarqmail.com
Sun Jan 13 18:19:26 PST 2008

1-13-08

Hi Paul,

I had company for several days and didn't play on my computer. Tonight I
just learned that you dear friend, Bill Miller passed from this life into
the next. I'm sorry for your loss, as well as his family's.

Today, we attended the service for a friend who was battling lung cancer. He
to put up a courageous fight.  He attended a lot of engine shows with his
brother in law who is an engine man and a friend of mine.

Again Paul, I'm sorry.

Arthur

Arthur Southwell
Arcadia, Florida 34266 U.S.A.