[SEL] OT, completely: Hydrogen as a fuel personal autos

Orrin Iseminger oiseming at moscow.com
Sun Jan 13 18:02:26 PST 2008

Arnie, I am aware of the research into metal hydrides.  Almost every day,
during station breaks on WSU's radio, a canned message reminds people of the
metal hydride research on campus.

I purposely didn't go into it, however, because present-day state of the art
is compressed or liquefied hydrogen.  My gripe has to do with the media not
addressing the safety issues surrounding them.

Thank you for your compliment, Arnie.  Coming from someone with your
background, it is a bit extra-special.

Best regards,

Orrin

Orrin Iseminger