[SEL] OT, completely: Hydrogen as a fuel personal autos

Orrin Iseminger oiseming at moscow.com
Sun Jan 13 12:16:54 PST 2008

Thank you, Rob, for your kind and generous words.

I hope the readers of this forum don't feel used when I explain that this
whole on-line exercise came about from an argument with a newspaper
journalist.  I posted my article on our Web page to demonstrate that the
Internet provides a whole lot more effective way to be heard than the use of
the editorial page of a local newspaper.

It was a case of winning the debate, but losing the war.  :-)  It brought
about the end of a beautiful friendship.  Hell hath no fury like a woman
scorned.  :-)

Best regards,

Orrin

Orrin Iseminger